Wednesday, October 31, 2007

All skate.....

I'm helping at a kid's carnival tonight and was not sure I wanted to wear a costume. A couple of years ago I got really carried away with the costume and ended up being one of the only adults to dress up. What was I thinking!? I'm an introvert by nature. So there I was in my hat with the flower coming out of the top, my flower pot shoes, my blooming apron, and rhinestone glasses among a room full of normally dressed adults. The kids were dressed up, of course, but I was feeling a little uncomfortable.

So....I really wasn't planning on it this year, but I found this really cute sweater. I will wear the sweater and I found a hat like the one the skating girl has on. It will be fun.



Sometimes a piece of velcro (the hook side) can be really useful in removing sweater pills. Just test it out on a hidden area first.



I forgot to button it for the picture. It has cute little red buttons.

2 comments:

Vallen said...

Perfect solution. Wouldn't it be great to find some of those skates we used to wear that you need a skate key to open. I was never without my skate key as a kid. I'm sure you were the belle of the night.

faithsalutes said...

What can't you do? Shoot.