Friday, October 24, 2008

Pink and white memories sprinkled with tears.

Today I came across this cute pattern, and because I love felt food, and mostly because it contained those cute little pink and white circus animal cookies, I bought it.



This led me to do some looking around for news of whether there might be hope for our favorite cookies. I found a forum with comments from several former employees from another state, and the prognosis didn't sound too good.

If you want something to help you remember those delicious little critters, I found this T-shirt.


It says "Lights down, little cookies". If they are not all sold out, you can find it here.

I really don't want to be eating cookies, pink and white, or any other color, but it is still very sad to see them go.

2 comments:

Jean said...

What cute felt food! Adorable! I'm thinking of you for your "loss"!lol Jean

faithsalutes said...

I have been mourning the loss of the cookies lately.