Monday, March 28, 2011

Babies and Bunnies.


Well, one baby that is. Our granddaughter was finally born 11 days after the due date. We went down to see her when she was one week old. She is so very sweet and well worth the wait.


 IMG_3515 (738x1024)


As I wait for some slipcover job details to come together, I have been working on projects for my Etsy shop. I just listed one more Bunny, and will be adding a new Lingerie / Pajama Bag tomorrow.


IMG_3528 (959x1024)


I forgot that I had included the seam allowance in my pattern when I cut this bunny out, so he ended up a little bigger than the others. (More to hug.)


IMG_3533 (1024x806)


It’s just about time to break out the spring jammies, right?

2 comments:

Sewlutions' World said...

Your bunny is almost as sweet as your grand-daughter - congratulations!!!

.::. ariane phillips .::. said...

Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful! You must be so proud :)