Monday, May 7, 2007

Will work for home accessories

When I delivered the pillow covers I made the other day for Saffron and Genevieve, (see my last post) I couldn't help but look around the store. You know how looking leads to wanting, and well, I WAS getting paid for my labors, so why not take some of it in trade. I found these great wire baskets and this beautiful old framed crewel embroidery sampler, and stocked up on my favorite soaps (handmade in Amarillo, Texas, a place dear to my heart). It's a good thing that I work for a variety of people, most of whom, don't own beautiful stores, or I would be eating less and walking more (no money for food and gas). Hmmm.............. I could be on to a new weight loss method.


3 comments:

Rachel said...

I read your daughter's blog, so I thought I'd pop over here to check yours out. You would never know you don't like the computer! Be prepared for your friends to tell you how techno-savvy you are. I think my mom would really enjoy all the great things you make, so I will be sure to refer her!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps this will be my only post but I wanted to say how great your blog is and that I am very proud of you for sharing your amazing creativity with the World Wide Web.

faithsalutes said...

I am so very, very excited to be able to visit you on the internet instead of my only other option: an allergic rage in Santa Cruz.

This is so exciting....

Raya is coming to Phoenix tomorrow and I am tickled pink. Thank you for teaching her how to sew curtains...my new house is a fish bowl. I have enlisted her...