Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Collection Reunion #2, The Yard Birds.

I am busy this week painting the house. (really) My husband and I decided to take on the task, and are trying to get a fair amount done before the graduation party on Saturday. We have actually completely finished the back and it looks pretty good. Hoping to get one coat on the front and paint the front door. I whined a bit about the whole thing, but I'm actually glad we went for it. We got some great advice from our friend who is a pro and color advise, also from a pro. (I highly recommend professional advise).

The Yard Bird reunion took place in the Hens and Chicks of course.



The waterfowl in the Lemon Balm.



And we can't forget the working birds:



And speaking of working.......my list is calling.

5 comments:

OldBagNewTricks said...

Yard birds.... I will need some of those in my Children's Magical Garden... won't I?And collecting them will be spiffier than painting the house. Wouldn't you agree?

Jenny

KT said...

Yes, Jenny, yes it will!!
Katie

Angie said...

I love the yard birds!

Merci-Notes said...

HI!!
I love this post!!! You and Dede (Dream*Creat*Share)always give me a tickle in my heart!!!
Hugs,
Mary

Boxwood Cottage said...

I love your bird collection! I also collect birds! I'm new to your blog, comming over from Mary. It's nice here! Carol