Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Confined

I have managed somehow to find myself deep in the swamp. (A potential dramatization for small blogger, but I have no time for that now.) I do accept responsibility for having piles of work that need to be finished, but there are circumstances beyond my control involved as well. As a result I will be confined to the workroom for several days and evenings. I am just doing a little quick lunch-break blogging. (Can't neglect nourishment, even in the swamp.) So I thought I would post some pictures of what I will be looking at during my confinement.

















My Needlework Guild of America pin that I earned as a Bluebird when I was probably seven and of which I am very proud.





I love this little picture. I actually love my sewing room, even though it is where I go to work everyday. I have hopes of being able to do more of the "sewing for expression" in the future.

3 comments:

Raya Carlisle said...

I love your thread shelf mom - a piece of art in itself.

OldBagNewTricks said...

I love that thread shelf too... I could sit back and contemplate that for hours... and the NGA pin... too sweet. I'm glad when you slipped away for a bit of a lunch break you slipped in some blogging to boot.

Jenny

Angie said...

Are you still confined? I do hope you have been able to get some time off for good behavior and eat! Take care of yourself and do take plenty of breaks.