Saturday, September 1, 2007

early morning inspiration

The fishman got up early to go surf fishing and I woke up too. I tried to go back to sleep, but you know how that is.

I enjoyed watching Jennifer Murphy show Martha Stewart how to make this pom-pom bunny on yesterday's rerun.



I went exploring this morning and found this awesome site. It features items made by Jennifer and her mother Pat Murphy and several other amazing artists. If you like folk art, altered art, vintage jewelry, etc. you will love it too.

1 comment:

OldBagNewTricks said...

That sweet little Mama Bunny is too adorable -- I had never heard of Jennifer Murphy -- isn't it amazing what people can make a living doing? And thank you so much foir the coimforting comments on my blog regarding my Mom... I appreciate them more than you will know.

Jenny