Thursday, October 9, 2008

Monograms

I just finished some simple covers that have been dressed up with a monogram. After I made my pattern and cut out the backs, the designer took them to an embroiderer and brought them back to me so that I could then sew the covers. I like her choice of fabric, and thread color for the letter.




This beautiful monogram is from the gallery of Caroline Brackenridge's Monogram Inc. website. If you are doing any kind of snack replacement, this is a delicious place to visit instead of eating a cookie.





And I have to recommend that you visit angie's blog. She is a fellow slipcoverer who has been doing some beautiful screen printed monograms.

If I didn't have piles of work to do, and several other projects going I would be soooo tempted to do some monograming myself.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love the monograms, especially the W. Thanks for mentioning my blog.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!
snack replacement ;)