Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ahhhhh........

I have been enjoying the simple pleasures lately.



Snapdragons and tulips.




I love the way the sun comes through the windows in our house. So far this summer we have had a lot of sunshine. Our little section of the coast is normally plagued with fog in the summertime. Sun to the left of us, sun to the right of us, but in the fog we dwell. It does keep the heat away, though, so I'm okay with it.




I LOVE the fragrance of these soaps. Olive oil " flavored with lemon", (that's what the box says, but I'm not planning to taste it) from Italy, and lime and coconut from Scotland. Bought at bargain prices, of course.




Listening to the fountain in my little fish pond. I have to cover it up with a pond shaped piece of plywood every night to keep my little fishy friends from being raccoon entree, but it's worth the effort.




And watching the birds come to my backyard, which I can see from my workroom window.

1 comment:

Gypsy Purple said...

What a lovely post!!!