Wednesday, June 27, 2007

To the beach.

Now that my daughter is driving herself around, I have more time for walking. I thought I would share some of the things I see when I take Max to the beach.



I think this sign means that you should have your dog on a leash, but it looks more like "When your dog sits down, poke him with a long stick and he will get going."




We've all dreamed of riding a dolphin, right?




What does this mean? Is there beach front property in Arizona after all? Is that the way to Phoenix, down there?




I love to see the flowers growing out of the sand.






One last dig before we go home.

2 comments:

faithsalutes said...

I am almost positive that means poke the sitting dog with a long stick. Classic. I love those sorts of signs.

OldBagNewTricks said...

You are, hands down, the funniest blogger alive. I love the "poke the dog" sign. And I've been catching up with your blog -- it's a breath of fresh air in the middle of my really busy week. (Love the duck at your fish pond -- she's very cute.

Jenny