Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Buried Treasures

When my son was little and I would bring a client's chair home to slipcover, he would always search the "cracks" for change.

The most interesting thing I ever found in the crevices of a chair was a big scary looking pocket knife. (I returned it of course)

The other day I found all these things in one chair along with some crumbs, a piece from an airplane glider, and some misc. paper bits. I'm not sure if this remote is being missed, since it was under the old slipcover. (I'd better call and find out.)




Does this make you want to go and search your furniture for lost treasures?

4 comments:

faithsalutes said...

that is classic.

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Sorry about deleting my comment. Had some spelling mistakes and did not know any other way to correct them.

The most interesting thing I've every found was dog treats. Guess the doggie was saving them for later.

Angie

Vallen said...

That's how my kids used to get extra treat money when they were little. Thier dad and his friends had very loose pockets.