Thursday, May 15, 2008

What's left is right.



As you can see by his smile, Max made it to the beach.


I was asked to come up with some table decorations for a brunch this weekend and decided to use what I have around here. I had some sheer yellow ribbon left from the rehearsal dinner candle holders, and I also have a craft drawer full of silk flower heads. (Rescued from my daughter's yard sale.) I tied some of the petals on the ribbon into a long string.




I think I will use my "yard birds" in the middle of the tables, with the bepetalled ribbon strewn around, along with votive holders left over from Raya's wedding.




I just pulled the ribbon through the holes in the middle of the petals with a crochet hook.....




...and tied a knot.



Wouldn't this be cute as a window treatment in a little girl's room?


No comments: